You may control permissions for cookies on this or any other website by adjusting your individual browser settings for customized privacy protection.
Session cookies are also known as memory-resident cookies. These cookies are not stored on your computer’s hard drive and are removed when you complete your session or exit the site. NOVREN may use session cookies for some applications to improve their usability and ensure session integrity.
Email submitted to NOVREN may be saved under the Department of Commerce policy guidelines. If you choose to provide us with personal information in an email, we use it to respond to your message and get you the requested information.Â
While visiting https://novusrenaissance.com, you may be asked to participate in a survey conducted by an authorized third party. This randomized survey participation is voluntary. No personal information is collected unless you choose to provide it as part of a comment or to complete the survey. Survey data is retained as long as needed to permit accurate analysis, produce summary reports, and monitor overall trends. If you choose not to participate in the survey, you are not prevented from using the NOVREN website in any other way.
Links to other sites
To our customers Protect yourself against identity theft
When providing online information and conducting purchases, please take steps to protect your personal information. “Personal information” includes social security, credit card, and bank account numbers. To protect your privacy, you should delete such information from any documentation you send to NOVREN except when submitting the Credit Card or Payment data. Take care to enter the payment information (such as a credit card number) only in the form’s specific secure payment portion.
Linking policy: Links from NOVREN to other websites
The NOVREN provides limited external links as a service to our visitors. When you select a link to an external website, you leave the https://novusrenaissance.com site and are subject to the external website’s privacy and security policies. NOVREN makes use of some third-party sites to provide access to official information that is otherwise available directly from NOVREN and continually reviews these and other external links to assess their ongoing value to the public. Please note, however, that the NOVREN:
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of the information contained on a linked external website;
- Does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products and services they offer;
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials found in linked websites (you must request authorization from the sponsor of the linked websites if you wish to use copyrighted materials from those sites;
- Is not responsible for transmissions you may receive from external websites; and
- Does not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Links from other websites to https://novusrenaissance.com
The NOVREN does not engage in reciprocal linking arrangements. If you create a link to a NOVREN website, you must do so in a manner that does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the NOVREN for your enterprise or websites. Also, please be aware that:
- NOVREN websites are not archival; links may change, and material may be removed without warning;
- Because deep links to pages on NOVREN websites may bypass critical instructions and notices to customers, you should take care to link to content’s parent page(s) where relevant notices and instructions may appear; and
- NOVREN strongly encourages archival or permanent links to the NOVREN home page only.
Blogs, collaboration, and comment policy
The NOVREN makes use of certain social media capabilities that permit informal, collaborative communications in a public forum. Participants who engage in such communications are expected to treat each other and our agency and our members, with respect, and are advised that:
- The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening, or harassing language is prohibited.
- Comments should be related to the posted topic.
- Comments that make unsupported claims or accusations are not appropriate.
- Comments pertaining to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction are not appropriate.
- A comment should not be attributed to anyone other than the individual making the post, nor be presented in a misleading way about its origin.
- Comments made in a public forum on any NOVREN website are considered to be public information.
- Communications made through social media sites will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the NOVREN or any agency of NOVREN for any purpose.
- All comments are subject to review and removal if they fail to conform to the policy.
On NOVREN’s third party sites and social media channels (e.g., Twitter or Facebook), comments are reviewed and moderated following posts. NOVREN reserves the right to use features that may restrict users who repeatedly violate the commenting policy, including limiting their ability to comment or report their comments as spam.
This policy is subject to amendment or modification to ensure blogs, collaboration, and comments on the NOVREN website are managed in a manner consistent with the public forum’s intended purpose.
According to federal law, public domain information may be freely distributed and copied. NOVREN reserves the right to assert copyright protection internationally.
When using NOVREN websites, you may encounter documents, illustrations, photographs, or other informational resources contributed or licensed by private individuals, companies, or organizations that may be protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use as defined in the copyright laws requires the copyright owners’ written permission. NOVREN is unable to grant or deny permission for any materials that may be posted on its website for which a third party owns the copyright. Should you need copyright permission, you are solely responsible for contacting the copyright owner directly.
Use of NOVREN trademark and logo
NOVREN does not authorize the use of either its trademark or logo on any other websites, except where NOVREN maintains an official presence on that site.
When using the NOVREN website, you are responsible for maintaining your account information’s confidentiality and all activities under your account, including any information data, software, or other materials that you may post or upload. Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access, and suspensions for cause shall be made in NOVREN’s sole discretion and that NOVREN shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or banning of your access to the NOVREN platforms.
Unauthorized access, actions, use, modification, or disclosure of the data contained herein or in transit to/from this system constitutes a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Pub. L. No. 99-474, codified at 18 U.S.C. Â§1030, state criminal and civil laws may subject violators to criminal, civil, and/or administrative action and penalties.